T: +7 (495) 230-0310
F: +7 (495) 230-0311
– development of recommendations on restructuring the business processes of planning, production / services prime cost formation and monitoring, the improvement of organizational structure, information exchange and document workflow for the purposes of management system improvement;
– recommendations on the improvement of accounting policies and management accounting and management reporting standards, elaboration of rules and regulations;
– development of production/services primary cost formation taking into consideration sectoral regulations and the specificity of concrete business;
– recommendations on the changes and integration of corporate information systems and the order of keeping analytical and production records in accordance with methodological requirements;
– methodological support of information technologies implementation on the basis of SAP and 1C systems for keeping records and management accounting reports preparation.
– provision of topical and reliable information for taking management decisions;
– provision of competitive costs level based on production differentiation;
– enterprise market value increasing;
– provision of tools for the control of management accounting system business processes;
– improvement of enterprise financial stability and reducing dependency on external financing.
– corporate control system analysis and determining elements and objects of financial reporting internal control systems;
– revealing and evaluating the risks of financial reporting divergence;
– risk matrices and control procedures development and business processes modeling;
– current system diagnostics, including control procedures testing to improve their design and operational effectiveness;
– recommendations on internal control systems improvement;
– elaboration of company’s business units cooperation procedures;
– methodological support of internal control systems implementation.
– prevention of material mistakes in the course of financial statements preparation and corrections upon period end losing;
– provision of financial statements accuracy level required for taking effective management decisions, planning and achieving goals control;
– lowering labour efforts and expediting financial reporting preparation;
– lowering labour intensiveness when evaluating control effectiveness by internal audit of enterprise;
– restricting finance results manipulation capabilities;
– provision of corporate management system further improvement;
– allocation of responsibility for providing unauthentic financial statements.
* Work is performed in accordance with Article 19 of the Federal law No. 402-FZ dated 6 December 2011 “On accounting”.
Get in touch to request
Start the conversation
Whatever your question our global team will point you in the right direction